CHEMEX Prefolded Circle Filters (100-Pack)
FILTER BITTER BETTER
Bonded, pre-folded, circle shaped bleached filters ensure uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour. The thicker specialty fibre filter design keeps bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup). Chemex filters are 20-30% heavier than other filters and remove even the finest sediment particles. The design of the filter facilitates the proper infusion time by regulating the filtration rate - about a 4 minute brew. They produce coffee with clarity, complexity, and with a light body. One warning: As the filters are made of heavy paper, they require a full rinse with hot water before brewing to remove any paper taste.
- Pack of 100 filters
- Compatible with all Chemex Brewers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH
- 20-30% heavier than other filters
- Produces coffee with clarity and complexity
- 100 filters per pack
- Made in the USA
- Place your finger between the 3rd and 4th layer of the filter and open it up into a funnel
- Place the funnel in the top portion of the Chemex coffeemaker, with 3 layers on the side with the spout
- The spout acts as an air vent that allows air to escape the lower section of the brewer to let the coffee draw down at the proper rate
- Gently pour hot water through and around the filter to rinse
- Empty the water
- Put coffee into the filter and then brew coffee
- You can use our method to brew, find one of the many other methods available on the Internet (Here's a good place to start), or use your own!
coffee maker brewer pourover pour-over pour over fiter filler filer fitler pre-folded fold folded pre folded square white bleach
Eight Ounce Coffee is the exclusive partner and distributor of Chemex in Canada, you will always be guaranteed to received an authentic Chemex product. We are coffee lovers, are deeply involved in the specialty coffee industry, and truly care about your experience. From ordering to brewing we are here to answer any questions that you may have.
See a complete range of Chemex products from Eight Ounce Coffee.