Chemex® Filter Squares
Bonded Chemex® Filters. Prefolded square shaped bleached filters ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour. Thicker specialty fibre filter design keeps bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup). 100-pack.
- Compatible with all Chemex® Brewers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH
- 20-30% heavier than other filters
- Produces coffee with clarity and complexity
- Bleached to remove residual paper taste
- 100 filters per pack
- Made in the USA
- Place your finger between the 3rd and 4th layer of the filter and open it up into a funnel
- Place the funnel in the top portion of the Chemex coffeemaker, with 3 layers on the side with the spout
- The spout acts as an air vent that allows air to escape the lower section of the brewer to let the coffee draw down at the proper rate
- Gently pour hot water through and around the filter to rinse
- Empty the water
- Put coffee into the filter and then brew coffee
- Check out our Chemex Brew Methods
Eight Ounce Coffee is the exclusive partner and distributor of Chemex in Canada, you will always be guaranteed to received an authentic Chemex product. We are coffee lovers, are deeply involved in the specialty coffee industry, and truly care about your experience. From ordering to brewing we are here to answer any questions that you may have.
See a complete range of Chemex products from Eight Ounce Coffee.