Chemex® Glass Handle 3 Cup
The Chemex® is so cool that it has a permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and is how James Bond makes his coffee. What other endorsements do you need?
Since the Chemex® is made out of glass, you can see the coffee as it brews and, as it's a pour-over method, you can also customize your particular brew method very easily.
If your biggest issue with the standard Chemex® Classic is that it doesn’t have a handle or maybe you’re allergic to wood, this is definitely the right Chemex® for you. The graceful slope of the glass handle provides good leverage if you’re pouring a full pot and it still maintains the clean, simple glass design of the original Chemex®.
- 16oz (475ml) capacity
- Easy to clean - just remove filter and rinse through
- Heat-resistant glass made in Germany
- Requires Chemex® filters
- Super pretty!
- Glass Handle
- Place a filter in the top of the Chemex
- Pour hot/boiling water through until all of the filter is saturated.
- Pour the water out of the Chemex, via the channel, ensuring that the filter remains in place
- Grind and add coffee into the filter
- Start timer and pour enough water (195-205º) to saturate the coffee
- Swirl or stir coffee to fully saturate and let bloom for 45 seconds
- Add rest of water pouring in a clockwise, circular motion, without pouring to the very edge or overfilling the filter
- Once draw down is complete, remove the filter and the coffee is ready to serve!
Check out our Chemex Brew Guide!