Chemex® Glass Handle 8 Cup
The Chemex® is so cool that it has a permanent display in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and is how James Bond makes his coffee. What other endorsements do you need?
Since the Chemex® is made out of glass, you can see the coffee as it brews and, as it's a pour-over method, you can also customize your particular brew method very easily.
If your biggest issue with the standard Chemex® Classic is that it doesn’t have a handle or maybe you’re allergic to wood, this is definitely the right Chemex® for you. The graceful slope of the glass handle provides good leverage if you’re pouring a full pot and it still maintains the clean, simple glass design of the original Chemex®.
- 40oz (1182ml) capacity
- Easy to clean - just remove filter and rinse through
- Heat-resistant glass made in Germany
- Requires Chemex® filters
- Super pretty!
- Glass Handle
- Place a filter in the top of the Chemex
- Pour hot/boiling water through until all of the filter is saturated.
- Pour the water out of the Chemex, via the channel, ensuring that the filter remains in place
- Grind and add coffee into the filter
- Start timer and pour enough water (195-205º) to saturate the coffee
- Swirl or stir coffee to fully saturate and let bloom for 45 seconds
- Add rest of water pouring in a clockwise, circular motion, without pouring to the very edge or overfilling the filter
- Once draw down is complete, remove the filter and the coffee is ready to serve!
Check out our Chemex Brew Guide!
Eight Ounce Coffee is the exclusive partner and distributor of Chemex in Canada, you will always be guaranteed to received an authentic Chemex product. We are coffee lovers, are deeply involved in the specialty coffee industry, and truly care about your experience. From ordering to brewing we are here to answer any questions that you may have.
See a complete range of Chemex products from Eight Ounce Coffee.