CHEMEX® Natural Half Moon Filters (100-Pack)
FILTER BITTER BETTER
All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters guarantee pour over brewing process, and will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements. Designed for the 3-Cup CHEMEX®. Natural, unbleached. 100-pack.
- Compatible with all CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH CHEMEX® Brewers
- 20-30% heavier than other filters
- Produces coffee with clarity and complexity
- Natural unbleached paper
- 100 filters per pack
- Made in the USA
coffee maker brewer pourover pour-over pour over fiter filler filer fitler pre-folded fold folded pre folded square white bleach unfolded not folded
- Fold the filter in half (then fold it in half again if a full circle filter)
- Fold up the tab and then fold the filter in on itself to form a cone (if a half moon filter)
- Place your finger between the 3rd and 4th layer of the filter and open it up into a funnel
- Place the funnel in the top portion of the Chemex coffeemaker, with 3 layers on the side with the spout
- The spout acts as an air vent that allows air to escape the lower section of the brewer to let the coffee draw down at the proper rate
- Gently pour hot water through and around the filter to rinse
- Empty the water
- Put coffee into the filter and then brew coffee
- Check out our CHEMEX® Brew Methods
Eight Ounce Coffee is the exclusive partner and distributor of Chemex in Canada, you will always be guaranteed to received an authentic Chemex product. We are coffee lovers, are deeply involved in the specialty coffee industry, and truly care about your experience. From ordering to brewing we are here to answer any questions that you may have.
See a complete range of Chemex products from Eight Ounce Coffee.